You’re like a quarterback for customer care.
We touch millions of lives every day. Enterprise Operations manages the logistics and operations involved in giving each customer a best-in-class experience.
Millions of cardholders means billions of transactions—and billions of transactions means our Enterprise Operations team is the heart that runs everything, without missing a beat. Is that a challenge? Absolutely. But we embrace the challenge to optimize the experience of our customers.
In the Enterprise Operations track, you’ll gain exposure to many key business areas under our umbrella: Customer Service, Collections, Fraud, Security, Analytics, Sourcing, Surveillance, and Operational Governance, just to name a few.
- Gain critical insight into our customer experience through Customer Interaction Reviews, Performance Trending/Analysis, Call Metrics and Quality Management
- Sharpen analytical skills via the development of strategic operational plans, workforce capacity strategies and cost/benefit assessments
- Strengthen critical project, process, and people management skills
In this track you can make it happen—make sure each transaction goes smoothly, and make sure we improve every life we touch.
You'll develop skills such as...
- Effective Communication
- Project Management
- People Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Analytical/strategic Thinking
- Process Management and Improvement
...and be ready post-BLP for:
- Team Leadership
- Operational Analytics and Reporting
- Quality Governance Oversight
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Servicing Technology and Digital Solutions
- . . . and more
Some things we look for, in addition to the minimum program qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of business (Finance, Economics, Business Management, Marketing, etc.)
- Leadership experience
- Executive presence
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work in teams effectively
- Passion for excellence and commitment to quality
What's Your Track?
Begin your journey with Synchrony by applying to one of 10 functional BLP tracks. Your track will be your area of focus throughout the BLP.
Credit & Capital Management
Sales & Relationship Management